Police search for missing 13-year-old Beatrice Sandu continues
- Credit: Archant
Police inquiries are continuing in the search to find a missing teenager.
Beatrice Sandu – and not Sandhu as previously stated – was last seen on Friday night at her home in Ship Road, Pakefield.
A police spokesman said: 'Beatrice Sandu, 13, was last seen at 10.30pm on Friday, December 21, at her home in Ship Road, Pakefield in Lowestoft.'
She was discovered to be missing at 7.30am on Saturday, and police issued an appeal to help locate the teenager – who may have 'travelled to the Ipswich or Diss areas.'
She is described as white, five feet tall, of slight build with very long black hair, brown eyes and a tanned complexion.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesman added: 'Beatrice remain a missing person with inquiries ongoing to locate her.'
Anyone who has seen Beatrice, knows of her whereabouts or has seen a girl matching the description should contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 2 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 3 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 9 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom