BBC Radio 4 show to broadcast from Great Yarmouth Racecourse
Great Yarmouth is playing host to BBC Radio 4's Any Questions? on Friday, when it will broadcast live from Great Yarmouth Racecourse.
The show, hosted by Jonathan Dimbleby, will feature panellists Daniel Hannan MEP, TV presenter Paris Lees of transgender campaign group Transwatch/TV presenter and Mary Creagh – shadow DEFRA.
Tickets for the event are free and people from Great Yarmouth, Norfolk and Suffolk are invited to come along to the event and submit questions to the panel on a wide range of current topics.
Emma Finn, of New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership, which secured the broadcast said: 'This provides an important opportunity for people in our local community to quiz the panellists and have their voices heard on important topics which affect them.
'This could range from jobs, health and education, to the effects of agricultural and EU policies locally, regionally and nationally.
You may also want to watch:
'It is also a fantastic opportunity to raise a really positive profile of Great Yarmouth, Norfolk and Suffolk to a national audience.'
To book your free ticket email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 5 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 6 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 9 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day