BBC antiques programme to visit North Walsham
- Credit: PA
BBC2's Antiques Road Trip programme is due to visit North Walsham tomorrow morning in the hunt for bargains.
The crew is expected to call in at Timeline Antiques Centre, on the town's Midland Road, at about 10am.
Owner Michael Jones hopes to welcome Scottish presenter Anita Manning who will be on the lookout for items to buy and then auction later, hoping to make a profit for charity.
Mr Jones said he had set aside a Scottish painting and a print of a Scottish gentleman which he hoped would interest Ms Manning. 'She could buy anything from one item to 10 depending on whether she thinks she's found any bargains. I'm expecting her to haggle,' he said.
Some 30 dealers take space in the centre, which opened two years ago this summer, to sell items ranging from furniture to jewellery, ceramics, silver and glass.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Jones said the business would be open as usual to customers during filming.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 8 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case