Traffic disruptions warning for Norfolk town due to roadworks
- Credit: Archant
One of the main routes into Dereham will be closed for four days to allow for the installation of two gas pipes.
Norfolk County Council has issued an advance warning that Baxter Row will be closed from January 22 to 25 from 8am to 5pm due to roadworks.
The work will take place near the roundabout with London Road.
Two excavations will be made to install a gas pipe in each.
Traffic disruptions are expected as the road is used as one of the main entrances into the town.
You may also want to watch:
Diversion routes from Yaxham Road and the A1075 will be put in place while the works are on the go.
Motorists are advised to visit the roadworks.org website for more information.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy
Information is updated daily, so anyone planning a journey can check it as close to the date of travel as possible.
The work is being carried out Fulcrum Pipelines Limited.