Batman, Robin, Superman and more in Fakenham for Children in Need
Batman, Robin, Catwoman, Bananaman, Superman and the previously unheard of Wallyman were seen hanging around with a teenage mutant ninja turtle in Fakenham this week.
The surreal scenes, captured here by EDP photographer Ian Burt, were to promote a fund-raising event for Children in Need.
For the last two days staff at Drifters fish and chip restaurant on Oak Street, Fakenham have been serving customers while wearing the wacky super hero costumes.
They will continue to do so today and there are donation boxes on the counter.
The Drifters staff have been dressing up each year for Children in Need for the last nine years.
You may also want to watch:
More than �12,000 has been raised for the charity in that time.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park