Bargains galore at new EACH clearance outlet store in Norwich
- Credit: EACH
Shoppers will be able to grab a bargain as well as donate money to a hospice charity.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has turned one of its Norwich shops into a clearance outlet where almost everything will now be priced £1, £2 or £3.
The change at EACH on Aylsham Road comes following a period of acquisitions by the charity, with it having opened three shops so far this year.
Michelle Hinton, Aylsham Road Shop Manager, said: 'We hope customers will flock to our shop to pick up some incredible bargains on offer every day of the year.
'We're taking stock from other EACH shops across the region and marking products down to either £1, £2 or £3 depending on their original value, so there are lots of bargains to be had.
You may also want to watch:
'All the money we raise goes towards care for children with life-threatening conditions and support for their families.'
Visit www.each.org.uk for more charity information.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food