What’s happened to this Barclays bank?
- Credit: Archant
Part of a Barclays Bank branch has been damaged overnight.
A section of the canopy at the branch in King's Lynn High Street has collapsed into the street.
Timbers have been left exposed and the pavement below has been cordoned off. Cashpoint machines are out of order.
Police said they were not aware of any incidents at the bank overnight.
It is believed the structure was struck by a tall vehicle. Workers were repairing the canopy this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
We are awaiting a response from Barclays.
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer