Banham Zoo and the Rustic Warehouse, King’s Lynn, visited by Salvage Hunters television series in search for antiques
- Credit: Archant
One of Norfolk's biggest attractions stars in the new series of the television show Salvage Hunters.
Banham Zoo features in the first episode of the show which sees antiques hunter and decorative salvage dealer Drew Pritchard search for hidden treasures in unusual places and with a host of clients from all walks of life - including celebrities.
Among the variety of exotic animals at the south Norfolk zoo, Drew finds some rare Balinese statues.
Also featured in the episode is the Old Rectory and Mongers Architectural Salvage in Hingham.
Later on in the series the Rustic Warehouse in Kings Lynn will feature - where Drew meets the owner who went into business because he was inspired by the television personality.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, the programme will pay a visit to Welle Manor Hall in Upwell, near Downham Market.
Salvage Hunters can be seen on Quest every Wednesday at 9pm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler