Bach to Bacharach on offer at annual Choirfest
- Credit: Archant
Eight north Norfolk singing groups will be performing classical and contemporary numbers at the annual Choirfest, which takes place at Cromer's Pavilion Theatre on October 1st.
Staged by Cromer and Sheringham Art and Literary Festival (Coast) and hosted by BBC Radio Norfolk presenter Nick Conrad, the concert will feature more than 220 singers from groups including the New Sheringham Singers, the Choir Worstead, Cromer Gospel Choir and Thorpe Market-based Cantamus Community Choir.
Southrepps Chorale musical director Stephen Richards said the event gave north Norfolk choirs to work and perform together.
He added: 'The evening will feature a range of music, with each choir singing pieces on their own as well as having fun singing pieces together.'
Choirfest is at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer, at 7pm on October 1st. Tickets, priced £8, are available from the box office on 01263 512495.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 3 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police