Nice to meet ewe: cute baby lambs spring around Wroxham Barns
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
A farm in north Norfolk have seen some new arrivals, with more on the way.
The 15 pregnant sheep that arrived in Wroxham Barns in January have given birth, just in time for half-term.
There are currently 11 little lambs running around the maternity tent, with more expected to arrive over February half-term.
Ben Marshall, general manager at Wroxham Barns, said: "We sadly lost one of the lambs during the first birth but all of the other lambs and mums are doing really well.
"If people come to Wroxham Barns they may even see one of the lambs being born in our sheltered maternity tent."
Lambs aren't the only new arrivals at the barn.
Two cheeky alpacas, dubbed Ant and Dec, also arrived last week along with twelve piglets and some chicks.
For more information about what you can see at Wroxham Barns over February half term, visit: www.wroxhambarns.co.uk
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'