Nice to meet ewe: cute baby lambs spring around Wroxham Barns
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
A farm in north Norfolk have seen some new arrivals, with more on the way.
The 15 pregnant sheep that arrived in Wroxham Barns in January have given birth, just in time for half-term.
There are currently 11 little lambs running around the maternity tent, with more expected to arrive over February half-term.
Ben Marshall, general manager at Wroxham Barns, said: "We sadly lost one of the lambs during the first birth but all of the other lambs and mums are doing really well.
"If people come to Wroxham Barns they may even see one of the lambs being born in our sheltered maternity tent."
You may also want to watch:
Lambs aren't the only new arrivals at the barn.
Two cheeky alpacas, dubbed Ant and Dec, also arrived last week along with twelve piglets and some chicks.
For more information about what you can see at Wroxham Barns over February half term, visit: www.wroxhambarns.co.uk
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting