Four month old baby dies of sudden infant death syndrome
- Credit: Google Streetview
A four-month old baby boy died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) from sudden infant death syndrome, an inquest has heard.
Mark Palmer was born in Norwich on August 2 last year, Norfolk Coroner's Court was told.
He lived at Anson Way, Carbrooke, near Watton. and died on December 7 at NNUH.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said: 'I understand the circumstances leading to his death are that he was found unresponsive.
'He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he died.'
You may also want to watch:
The medical cause of death was given as unascertained (sudden infant death syndrome).
A full inquest will be heard on May 4 at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
Information and support for those affected by sudden infant death syndrome is available at lullabytrust.co.uk.