B1135 at Hethel closed after oil spill
- Credit: Archant
Some commuters had to find a different route home after a tractor with trailer broke down on a rural road, causing a large oil spillage.
The New Holland farm vehicle broke down on the B1135 at Hethel, near Norwich, just outside Hall Farm.
Police reported the incident at 7.18pm yesterday (Tuesday, August 15), and the road had to be closed while a clean-up and recovery effort took place.
The road was re-opened by 9.27pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success