Roads to be closed for five weeks of £60,000 repair work
- Credit: Google
Roads will be partially closed for five weeks for pavement repairs and resurfacing work.
Work on B1077 Shelfanger Road in Diss is due to start on Wednesday, June 2.
The five-week work, which will cost £60,000, will include pavement repairs and resurfacing, replacement of damaged kerbs and installing rear edgings.
Norfolk County Council said road closures will be in place on June 5, 6, 12 and 13 on Shelfanger Road between Shelfanger Court and St Nicholas Street, and on C880 Roydon Road from its junction with Shelfanger Road to its junction with U76274 Louies Lane.
Access for residents and businesses will be maintained, and parking will not be allowed on Shelfanger Road between St Nicholas Road to Scholars Walk.
You may also want to watch:
The council said diversions will be in place from Shelfanger Road to B1134 at Heath Road, to Norwich Road at the Pulham Roundabout, to Diss Road / Victoria Road, to Denmark Street.
Diversions will also be in place from Roydon Road to Old High Road to High Road to Stanley Road to Denmark Street to Shelfanger Road- Roydon Road junction.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk