Man taken to hospital after crash between car and motorbike
- Credit: Archant
A road was blocked earlier today following a crash in Norwich.
Police were called to the incident, which involved a car and motorcycle, on Aylsham Road at about 10.10am on Monday morning.
The ambulance service was also on scene, though it is not yet clear if anyone was injured.
As of 12pm, police said recovery had been called and officers were awaiting their arrival, but it has since reopened.
The road was blocked near the Mecca Bingo, and police advised drivers to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service said they sent one ambulance and a rapid response vehicle, and took one man to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation