Man taken to hospital after crash between car and motorbike
- Credit: Archant
A road was blocked earlier today following a crash in Norwich.
Police were called to the incident, which involved a car and motorcycle, on Aylsham Road at about 10.10am on Monday morning.
The ambulance service was also on scene, though it is not yet clear if anyone was injured.
As of 12pm, police said recovery had been called and officers were awaiting their arrival, but it has since reopened.
The road was blocked near the Mecca Bingo, and police advised drivers to avoid the area.
The ambulance service said they sent one ambulance and a rapid response vehicle, and took one man to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre