Aylsham residents invited to help shape policing priorities
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Townsfolk in Aylsham are being encouraged to and help shape local policing priorities.
A Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) meeting will take place on October 11 at 7pm at the Jubilee Centre on Norwich Road.
The meeting will give residents the chance to raise any issues or concerns and speak to panel members made up of representatives from the police, district council and other agencies.
The panel will decide on the priorities for the area for the next three months.
Anyone unable to attend can speak with an officer from Aylsham Safer Neighbourhood Team by calling 101.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 6 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 10 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened