Aviva announced as main sponsor for Norwich Pride 2018
- Credit: norwich pride
Aviva have been revealed as the main sponsor for Norwich Pride 2018.
Insurance company Aviva signed a sponsorship deal with Norwich Pride in Marble Hall, Surrey Street on March 23.
This year will be the tenth Norwich Pride, a celebration of the LGBT+ community which is set to take place in the city centre on July 28.
Benjamin Scotter, Aviva Pride Chair, said: 'I am absolutely delighted that we have chosen to sponsor the Norwich Pride parade this year.
'Aviva's commitment to LGBT is visible today throughout our workplaces, with the Aviva Pride network consisting of over 1,000 members. We recently celebrated ten years of Aviva, so it feels right that we support Norwich Pride in its tenth anniversary.'
You may also want to watch:
Julie Bremner, the Chair of Norwich Pride 2018 added: 'Our thanks to Aviva for sponsoring out ten year anniversary event! Our vision to turn Norwich into a rainbow will be all the more possible with the biggest local private sector employer supporting us.
'We look forward to working closely with Aviva Pride to ensure that Norwich really is a city of diversity.'
For more information visit norwichpride.org.uk
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 8 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear