Autumn’s warm colours revealed in stunning Norfolk and Suffolk photographs
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Evenings are darker, children run through piles of brown and orange leaves, and there's a crisp wind in the air.
Autumn has arrived, and our photographers have captured the beautiful warm colours this season brings us.
But the UK is expected to be hit by what remains of Hurricane Maria this weekend. It is expected to mainly affect northern and southern areas across Britain, with severe weather warnings being issued in various areas.
In our region, weather conditions are expected to stay moderate with mostly dry sunny spells, and periods of rain or showers throughout the weekend especially as the evenings get colder with the season change.
We can expect increased wind speeds over the weekend and into next week particularly around the Norwich area, with tropical wind coming from the coast Sunday evening.
Blustery showers and cool temperatures are expected by Monday, with some high winds remaining. Temperatures are expected to remain moderate between 10-20°C.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 5 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good