Attleborough students showcase work at end-of-year display
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Budding designers in Attleborough have displayed their work at an end-of-year exhibition.
Attleborough Academy Norfolk's Product Design students held the show earlier this month, displaying final projects from the course.
Pupils designed products for domestic and commercial use and were encouraged to work with a client throughout the entire design process.
They were given 60 hours to research, design, develop, manufacture and test their products.
Luke Jeffs, head of design and technology, said: 'Their commitment and dedication to the course resulted in exceptional and innovative outcomes, which they should be very proud of.'
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 7 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof