Attleborough students showcase work at end-of-year display
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Budding designers in Attleborough have displayed their work at an end-of-year exhibition.
Attleborough Academy Norfolk's Product Design students held the show earlier this month, displaying final projects from the course.
Pupils designed products for domestic and commercial use and were encouraged to work with a client throughout the entire design process.
They were given 60 hours to research, design, develop, manufacture and test their products.
Luke Jeffs, head of design and technology, said: 'Their commitment and dedication to the course resulted in exceptional and innovative outcomes, which they should be very proud of.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash