Attleborough resident treated for smoke inhalation after burning their dinner

Two fire crews were called to a kitchen fire in Attleborough. Photo: Denise Bradley

Two fire crews were called to a kitchen fire in Attleborough. Photo: Denise Bradley - Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016

A person has been treated for smoke inhalation after burning their dinner in Attleborough.

Two fire crews - from Attleborough and East HArling - were called shortly before 6pm to reports of a kitchen fire at a home on Church Street.

On arrival crews found the fire was the result of 'overcooked food', but found the occupant had suffered smoke inhalation.

Ambulance crews were also called to the scene, and fire crews carried out first aid until their arrival.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus