Attleborough nursery set for second rose festival
An Attleborough nursery will be staging its second rose festival later this month.
Peter Beales Roses will be hosting a fun-filled weekend including competitions, talks, guided tours and gardeners' question time.
The rose celebration will be held at the firm's gardens on June 23 and 24. Opening times will be 10am to 6pm on the Saturday and 10am to 5pm on the Sunday.
A spokesman said: 'This event is a must for any rose lover as it is timed to coincide with the rose gardens looking at their best. June is the time to see hundreds of roses in flowers so why not come up for the festival and be around like minded rose lovers.'
Refreshments, cakes, ice cream and teas which will be provided by the Sweet Briar Bistro.
You may also want to watch:
There will be music and singing from the New Buckenham Silver Band and Great Ellingham Singers and children's colouring and drawing competitions.
For more information, visit www.classicroses.co.uk
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants