Attleborough to host panto with a twist
- Credit: Archant
A panto with a mysterious twist is coming to Attleborough this Christmas.
The Death in Panto Land show merges the conventional pantomime format with a murder mystery style evening.
The audience will be treated to a two-course meal while the cast act out the drama all around them.
Diners will don their detective hats as they attempt to identify the murderer, their motive and their method, with a prize for the best answer.
As is custom with the traditional pantomime, the audience will be encouraged to heckle, cheer, boo and hiss as and when they deem appropriate.
You may also want to watch:
The cast of eight are part of East Anglian theatre group Movers-n-Shakers.
The show will take place at Connaught Hall at 7pm on Saturday, December 16.
Tickets are priced at £17.50, including a two-course dinner, and can be purchased from www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/211327
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 9 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 10 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel