Everything you need to know about the Attleborough Christmas Carnival 2018
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Attleborough town centre will be transformed into a festive wonderland for its annual Christmas Carnival and light switch on.
Attleborough's Christmas Carnival team have been working hard alongside the Attleborough Christmas light Committee, to bring the 2018 carnival to the town.
Queens Square will be closed to all vehicles between 7am and 7pm Sunday while festivities are in swing.
Father Christmas will arrive at his grotto on Queen's Square at 2.00pm, followed by a Christmas tree blessing and Carols around the tree at 4pm.
Lights will be switched on at 4.15, followed by an announcement by town Mayor Vera Dale to reveal the winner of the Christmas window contest.
You may also want to watch:
Funfair rides will be running from 1pm until 6pm on Queens Sqaure and the Town Hall, Church and Sports Halls will play to host to a street fayre, featuring more than 50 craft and charity stalls.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year