Attempted theft from Holt car-park machine
A car-park ticket machine has been vandalised in a failed theft attempt.
The North Norfolk District Council machine, which is still in working order, was damaged between Sunday and Monday morning, October 16 and 17.
John Rest, the council's cabinet member for assets said: 'The police have been informed and we would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the incident taking place. The council has a policy of prosecuting offences and we will make no exception in this instance.'
The attempted thieves appear to have tried to crow-bar open the cash-box door.
Anyone with any information should contact the police on 101.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 7 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 8 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 9 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 10 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69