Attempted burglary in Belton
Would-be burglars smashed a kitchen window to try to break into a Belton home, before fleeing empty-handed.
They targeted the home in Yare Road between 6.15pm and 10.30pm on Saturday, December 22.
The victim returned home to find the kitchen window broken and on its hinges with damage caused to the bottom of the right hand corner.
Broken glass was found in the pot plants.
Nothing was taken although property was strewn over the kitchen work surface.
You may also want to watch:
The summerhouse and shed door was also open, but again nothing was taken.
A screwdriver and towel were found in the garden.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious behaviour or has knowledge of the incident is asked to call DC Gavin Rivett at Great Yarmouth police station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.