As the Ice Bucket Challenge grips the region, which is your favourite from East Anglia?
- Credit: SUPPLIED
It's the latest internet craze that has taken the world by storm and seen famous faces across the region throw buckets of ice water over their heads for charity. But which is your favourite?
The fundraising challenge started in the United States to raise money for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) (known as motor neurone disease in the UK), a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
East Anglia has taken the challenge full on, but which is your favourite from the region? Let us know by posting a comment below and we will put a shortlist to the vote.
Notable efforts include:
You may also want to watch:
• North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb on Cromer beach beside the pier
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
• Norwich City's Nathan Redmond, Josh Muprhy, Gary Hooper and manager Neil Adams
• Great Yarmouth MP Brandon Lewis
• Norwich City legends Darren Eadie, Darren Huckerby and Iwan Roberts
• Norwich North MP Chloe Smith
• Norwich actor Sam Claflin
Are there any we have missed? Let us know in the comments below.