Artwork removed at the Forum in Norwich after woman collapsed
A piece of artwork was removed from a city centre exhibition after a woman collapsed.
The life-sized wax work of a man in a wheelchair performing surgery on his hand had been at the Forum for the last 10 days.
One woman had an 'adverse' reaction to it this morning (Monday) and fainted. She was treated by paramedics and the artwork was taken away.
Jayne Evans, from the Forum Trust, said: 'The wax work has cause some attention and drawn people in but no one's complained about it. We are sorry that for one member of public it has triggered a reaction.'
It was not clear why the woman had collapsed near the art installation.
Forum bosses have yet to decide whether to re-install the piece of art.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party