Arthritis UK hold event at Norwich’s The Forum
A charity will be spreading awareness and offering a shopper's delight when they take over one of Norfolk's best known new landmarks.
This Monday to Wednesday The Forum, Norwich, will host a free event organised by Arthritis Research UK to mark its 75th anniversary.
Running from 9am to 5pm, visitors will be able to buy a wide range of vintage clothing, as well as antiques and new goods among other things, and all for a good cause.
The charity's four Norfolk stores from Bowthorpe, East Dereham, Norwich and North Walsham will be joining forces for the event, with a raffle offering prizes including a TV and microwave. Aids for the disabled can also be bought.
Margaret Barnes is district manager for Arthritis UK and added that there would be a wealth of information about the charity and their work available for those interested.
You may also want to watch:
'We just want to spread awareness about what we do and people to come and meet us,' she said.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown