Arthritis sessions to be held in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Drop-in sessions providing information for people with arthritis will be held at the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston and at Great Yarmouth Library.
Arthritis Care will be holding drop-in sessions where people with arthritis can have a chat with an 'Arthritis Champion', get leaflets and information on self-managing and finding out about the services of Arthritis Care.
The session will be near the WRVS table in the main reception of James Paget University Hospital on Friday, February 10 from 10am to 1pm and on Tuesday, March 13 in Great Yarmouth Library from 10am to 1pm.
Names can also be taken for anyone who wishes to have a one-to-one either at the drop-ins or by contacting Chris Preston on 07834 418472 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar Arthritis Care sessions can be arranged to take place at a community setting in the Yarmouth area by using the same contact details.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out