Arthritis sessions to be held in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Drop-in sessions providing information for people with arthritis will be held at the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston and at Great Yarmouth Library.
Arthritis Care will be holding drop-in sessions where people with arthritis can have a chat with an 'Arthritis Champion', get leaflets and information on self-managing and finding out about the services of Arthritis Care.
The session will be near the WRVS table in the main reception of James Paget University Hospital on Friday, February 10 from 10am to 1pm and on Tuesday, March 13 in Great Yarmouth Library from 10am to 1pm.
Names can also be taken for anyone who wishes to have a one-to-one either at the drop-ins or by contacting Chris Preston on 07834 418472 or emailing email@example.com.
Similar Arthritis Care sessions can be arranged to take place at a community setting in the Yarmouth area by using the same contact details.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig