Art Fair East opens in Norwich today
- Credit: Archant
One of Norwich's most historic halls has been transformed into a large gallery of visual art as the second Art Fair East opens in the city.
Artists, galleries and dealers from across the country and beyond are exhibiting work at the event which opens to the public today and runs until Sunday.
The fair was founded by Will Teather and Brian Korteling, who are both also exhibiting work.
About the wide variety of art on display, Mr Korteling said: 'There is lots of fantastic artwork on show from artists across the region and across the country, artists from as near as Norwich and as far away as Beirut. We have galleries from London exhibiting some works by Banksy and a beautiful big picture of David Bowie, and we have got some well known local artists too.
'The artwork on show includes everything from traditional landscapes to large abstract works to street art.'
You may also want to watch:
All the art is for sale and Mr Korteling said there were price ranges to suit everyone.
Eastern Daily Press is the media partner of Art Fair East which is presented in association with sponsors Musker McIntyre.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 7 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
Art Fair East's opening times at St Andrew's Hall are: today 10.30am-6pm; tomorrow 10.30am-6.30pm; and Sunday 10.30am-5pm.
Admission on the door costs £4 (£3 concessions and under 14s go free). For more information visit www.artfaireast.com
Do you have an arts story? Email email@example.com