Arsonists torch cars in Hellesdon and Thorpe Marriott
Arsonists have been blamed for three car fires in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters were called to the burning vehicles in Hellesdon and Thorpe Marriott.
The crew from Sprowston was called to Bullard Road in Hellesdon just before 2.20am.
The flames had been doused by 2.50am, but just under an hour later the firefighters were called to Freeland Close in Thorpe Marriott.
The crew discovered two cars were on fire. The flames were put out just after 4.10am and the crew was back at base by 4.45am.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed all the fires were started deliberately.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?