Man arrested for drug driving after head on collision on A140
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a two-car crash on the A140 on Thursday morning.
Police were called at 3.58am to the incident at Brome. Two fire crews from Norfolk joined three Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service vehicles and the East of England Ambulance Service also attended.
The two vehicles were involved in a head-on collision and one of the drivers was trapped and had to be cut free by fire crews.
The male driver of one of the vehicles was arrested on suspicion of drug driving and has been taken to Great Yarmouth Investigation Centre for questioning.
The other driver, also male, was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road has recently reopened.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 10 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients