Woman arrested over death of man in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested over the death of a man at a property in Norwich.
The East of England Ambulance Service called police to a property at Upper St Giles Street after they discovered the body of a man at around 5.40pm on Tuesday.
A woman in her 30s was arrested at the scene and taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre where she is helping police with their enquiries.
Five forensic vans and police vehicles were parked at the western end of the city centre street around 10pm last night.
The death is currently being treated as unexplained and the area has been sealed off.
Enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain