Suspected drink-driver arrested after crash
- Credit: KING'S LYNN POLICE
A suspected drink-driver was arrested after an accident late last night.
The crash happened on Lady Jane Grey Road in King's Lynn just before midnight on Sunday, June 10.
King's Lynn Police tweeted: 'We are currently dealing with an RTC on Lady Jane Grey Rd, Nth Lynn. Road is currently closed and suspected driver arrested for drink driving!'
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the driver, who was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn after the accident.
She will receive a summons to appear in court.
You may also want to watch:
King's Lynn firefighters were called to make the scene safe.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust were also called.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 3 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats