Suspected drink-driver arrested after crash
- Credit: KING'S LYNN POLICE
A suspected drink-driver was arrested after an accident late last night.
The crash happened on Lady Jane Grey Road in King's Lynn just before midnight on Sunday, June 10.
King's Lynn Police tweeted: 'We are currently dealing with an RTC on Lady Jane Grey Rd, Nth Lynn. Road is currently closed and suspected driver arrested for drink driving!'
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the driver, who was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn after the accident.
She will receive a summons to appear in court.
King's Lynn firefighters were called to make the scene safe.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust were also called.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 6 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 9 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park