Knife pulled on couple in armed car-jacking at Norfolk beauty spot
- Credit: Archant © 2008
Police are investigating an armed car-jacking at a woodland car park on New Year's Eve.
Two suspects reportedly pulled a knife on a couple who were in the car park at Fritton Woods, also know as Waveney Forest, at around 7-7.30pm.
They were ordered out of the car and the suspects then drove off in their Vauxhall Astra, registration plate AY58 HFN.
A police spokesman said it was believed the suspects were also responsible for a burglarly in nearby New Road just before the car-jacking when electrical items were stolen from a house.
The location of the Astra is a police priority.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact DC Beth Burton at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47