Argos issue safety warning over children’s play centre
- Credit: Little Tikes
Argos has contacted customers who purchased one of their children's toys due to health and safety fears.
Argos reached out to their customers to warn them that a part of the Little Tikes Activity Garden play centre posed a risk to children.
In the email warning to customers Argos said: 'We are contacting you because our records show that you may have purchased the Little Tikes Garden Playcentre from Argos and wanted to make you aware of a safety concern.
'When the telephone is attached to the green stand there is a potential for a child's finger to become trapped between the telephone and the stand.
'Please remove the stand out of the reach of children and dispose of it immediately. With the green stand removed the remaining components of the play centre are safe to be played with.'
You may also want to watch:
The store said that they are working with their supplier on a redesigned replacement stand.
They say they will be contacting customers who purchased the toy online again by February 22 with more information about how to get the free replacement stand.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 10 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat