Are you up for a 48-hour poolathon at a north Norfolk pub for charity?
- Credit: Archant
Forty-eight hours non-stop playing pool sounds like a tough challenge.
And bosses at the Duke pub in Bacton on the north Norfolk coast hope that the August Bank Holiday weekend event will raise plenty of money for charity
It will kick-off at 6pm on Friday, August 25 and finish at 6pm on Sunday, August 27.
Elisa Cremin, who runs the pub on Coast Road, said: 'We're doing it to raise money for Mundesley inshore lifeboat and Alzheimer's research.
'There will be face painting, a bouncy castle, a raffle, auction, and, obviously, the main event, the 48 hours of pool.'
There will also be a quiz with a £25 Argos voucher as the main prize, at 8.30pm on Friday, a raffle at 7.30pm on Sunday, and an auction at 4pm on Monday.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls