Are you in our picture gallery from the EACH Colour Dash in King’s Lynn?
- Credit: Archant
Be warned, the compere told them before they set off. You are going to get wet and you are going to get covered in paint.
While the rain held off as they took to their toes, there was no mercy from the paint throwers lying in wait for them.
Some 350 runners took part in a 5k run around The Walks in King's Lynn in aid of East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
The idea's simple. Get sponsored, cover yourself in paint, run around the park and get covered in more paint.
King's Lynn is one of nine places in the region to host the Colour Dash event, which raised over £14,000 for the charity in April.
Tal Williams, EACH community fundraiser, said: 'We've got about 250 today so we're very pleased. We always get a great turnout at our King's Lynn events.
'We're hoping to raise £7,000 today and we really appreciate everyone coming out in the rain and supporting us.'
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips