Are you brave enough? Sign up for obstacle course at Elveden Estate to raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Ian Burt
It is something only the very bravest can manage.
But for that can cope with getting a bit muddy, the sense of achievement at finishing Only the Brave is a great one.
The five or 10-mile mud obstacle course is being held on April 1 and 2, between 10am and 4pm each day, at Elveden Estate to raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance, to help keep its life-saving helicopters in the sky.
There will be over 40 obstacles, with participants required to be running, crawling, climbing and scrambling their way to the finish line.
A spokesman for the event said: 'In 2016, you asked for more mud and more obstacles, so we're investing in some changes we think you'll love.
'The saying be careful what you wish for has never been more fitting as you take on one of our toughest, roughest, dirtiest, muddiest and gruelling courses yet.'
People can register at www.eaaa.org.uk/events/only-the-brave/
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas