Are you brave enough? Sign up for obstacle course at Elveden Estate to raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Ian Burt
It is something only the very bravest can manage.
But for that can cope with getting a bit muddy, the sense of achievement at finishing Only the Brave is a great one.
The five or 10-mile mud obstacle course is being held on April 1 and 2, between 10am and 4pm each day, at Elveden Estate to raise money for East Anglian Air Ambulance, to help keep its life-saving helicopters in the sky.
There will be over 40 obstacles, with participants required to be running, crawling, climbing and scrambling their way to the finish line.
A spokesman for the event said: 'In 2016, you asked for more mud and more obstacles, so we're investing in some changes we think you'll love.
You may also want to watch:
'The saying be careful what you wish for has never been more fitting as you take on one of our toughest, roughest, dirtiest, muddiest and gruelling courses yet.'
People can register at www.eaaa.org.uk/events/only-the-brave/
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals