Are you a savvy shopper? How much do you earn a year on Tesco Clubcard or Nectar points?
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers in the east earn the least when it comes to loyalty cards.
For while the average UK consumer collects points worth an average of £112 a year, East Anglians manage just £98 a year according to a survey.
The OnePoll phone survey of 2,000 adults reckons the savviest shoppers can net up to £500.
It reckons 99pc of us have a card or two in our purse or wallet.
The most popular scheme in the UK is Tesco Clubcard. But the over-55s are more likely to opt for the nectar card.
You may also want to watch:
Other popular schemes include Boots Advantage Card, Morrison's Match & More and Co-op Rewards. Nearly a fifth of us also belong to an air miles scheme.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base