POLL: Which 'Banksy' murals do you think are genuine?
- Credit: Emma-lei Longhurst
Has Banksy been on a painting spree on the East Coast or is there some clever fakery afoot?
Seven artworks have appeared across multiple locations spanning Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Lowestoft, and Oulton Broad.
But the Bristol-based artist has yet to throw his hat in ring, and experts say only some of the works are convincing.
While some match his previous murals in terms of style and content, others are said to be "weaker" and possibly the work of members of his team or another local artist who has been quick on the draw.
Although he has never before been known to do multiple pieces in a single spree - the undercover artist does not stick hard and fast to even his own rules, often surprising the art world as a still unknown quantity, so anything is possible.
Scroll through our poll to see the murals and have your say.
You may also want to watch:
And to find out where exactly you can see the works we have created an interactive map, just click on the red dot to see the mural and its location.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof