This is how the Archbishop of Canterbury ended up in my Norfolk home
- Credit: Archant
The Most Rev Justin Welby visited a Norfolk family's home in Gorleston as part of his Norfolk tour.
James Webb, 27 and Kaylie Tilley, 30, along with their five children, were given the opportunity to welcome the archbishop by their school, Peterhouse Primary Academy.
Mr Webb, said: 'He asked about our everyday lives and how we cope with things, he also complimented us on how well our home and children were presented.
'We joined him in a prayer, he blessed me, our home and my family, he was the nicest guy I have ever met.'
The archbishop, who had his coffee with no sugar and a dash of milk, stayed in their home for around 45 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Webb said: 'We were very anxious and excited to let Justin Welby into our home, our family will remember this for the rest of our lives.'
'We would like to thank Mr Freeman and all of Peterhouse for this amazing visit.'
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich