Have you won Archant’s Win Cash Competition?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The winners of the Archant Win Cash competitions that have been running in our daily and weekly publications have been announced.
Readers could win £1,000 by sending in a token from the Eastern Daily Press or Evening News.
And £500 was up for grabs from weekly publications the Great Yarmouth Mercury, Beccles and Bungay Journal, North Norfolk News, Lowestoft Journal, Dereham Times and the Fakenham and Wells Times.
The competition ran until January 24 in the EDP and Evening News and until February 2 in the other papers.
You may also want to watch:
• EDP and Evening News - £1,000, Paul Bird.
• Great Yarmouth Mercury - £500, Susan Price
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
• Beccles and Bungay Jounral - £500, Doreen Keable
• North Norfolk News - £500, Ruth Ducker
• Lowestoft Journal - £500, Linda Miller
• Dereham and Fakenham Times - £500, Evelyn Rout
Archant's Ben Hunt said: 'Coming into the New Year can be a difficult time, the Festive Period is over and we're all short of money, so it's great to give our readers the opportunity to relieve some of that pressure and I am ecstatic for all our winners.'