Welcome to our new website
- Credit: Archant/Jon Williamson/Roy Howarth
This year has been a momentous and turbulent year for every member of our community and the coronavirus pandemic has made reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news more vital than ever.
Last month 3.5 million people visited our Norfolk websites and read more than 20 million pages.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience of our website to be as fast, intuitive, and seamless as possible.
That’s why we have relaunched a new, mobile-friendly site that's easy to navigate and quick to load.
Our future plans also include a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly as we continue to be an important touchstone for the people of Norfolk and Waveney.
Editor David Powles said: "Over the last few years our websites have become the go to place for people looking for breaking news in the region and they attract a bigger daily audience than ever before.
"For some time, therefore, we have been keen to give readers a better experience and I'm delighted we have been able to relaunch our websites today.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
"The work doesn't stop here, however, and we will continue to strive to improve both the quality of our websites and the news, sport, analysis that goes on them."
Lorna Willis, Chief Client Officer for Archant, said: “Our newspaper websites already have large, loyal, local audiences that engage with our advertising clients every day and these audiences have grown considerably during the last 12 months.
"I am extremely excited about how the great changes to our newspaper websites will further improve the experience for both our readers and our clients.”
We hope you like the new look and any feedback is welcome and appreciated.
You can navigate to further site sections from the menu icon on the top left of your screen.