Archant journalists and photographer honoured at regional press awards
- Credit: Archant � 2013
The hard work of Archant journalists and photographers has been recognised at this year's regional press awards.
The annual event, organised by The Society of Editors, celebrates the very best of regional newspaper journalism.
And today's prestigious event saw two Archant reporters and one photographer take home awards in their respective categories.
The Eastern Daily Press was also highly commended in the daily/Sunday newspaper with a circulation above 20,000 category.
Former EDP and Evening News education correspondent Martin George won Science and Education Journalist of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, EDP and Diss Mercury photographer Sonya Duncan was selected as the Weekly Photographer of the Year.
And Emma Youle, from Archant's investigations unit, won Weekly Reporter of the year.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones