Archant journalists and photographer honoured at regional press awards
- Credit: Archant � 2013
The hard work of Archant journalists and photographers has been recognised at this year's regional press awards.
The annual event, organised by The Society of Editors, celebrates the very best of regional newspaper journalism.
And today's prestigious event saw two Archant reporters and one photographer take home awards in their respective categories.
The Eastern Daily Press was also highly commended in the daily/Sunday newspaper with a circulation above 20,000 category.
Former EDP and Evening News education correspondent Martin George won Science and Education Journalist of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, EDP and Diss Mercury photographer Sonya Duncan was selected as the Weekly Photographer of the Year.
And Emma Youle, from Archant's investigations unit, won Weekly Reporter of the year.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 9 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab