Applewood Hall wedding venue in Banham, near Attleborough, unveils new ceremony room and garden
- Credit: Archant
A new ceremony room and garden have been unveiled at a Norfolk wedding venue.
Applewood Hall in Banham, near Attleborough, launched the new facilities at its annual wedding open day on Saturday, May 6.
The new landscaped garden features a custom-built gazebo designed by nearby firm Broadland Products, along with cottage garden flowers inspired by the British countryside.
Meanwhile the new Orchard Room has been decorated with modern LED-colour changing lighting and has space to seat up to 80 guests.
'Applewood Hall aspires to deliver a unique setting alongside customisable wedding packages and a personal and friendly service,' said Kiera Goymour, Applewood Hall's venue manager.
You may also want to watch:
'Being able to offer the option of outdoor ceremonies as well as a new, larger ceremony space is really exciting.
'It means we can help create a truly special day for our couples and their guests which they will remember for years to come.'
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument