Apple computer and mobile phone stolen after burglary in Diss
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An Apple computer, mobile phone and purse have been stolen after a burglary in Diss.
The incident happened at an address in Blackthorn Close sometime between 10pm on Tuesday, May 2 and Wednesday, May 3.
The suspect/s forced access to the property before stealing the items.
Police officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated or has any information regarding the incident.
Witnesses are asked to contact Detective Constable Roland Philpin at Bethel Street CID on 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge