Appeal to trace owner of set of ‘unusual’ keys
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued an appeal for help in tracing the owner of a set of keys, after they were found in a South Norfolk village.
In posts on Facebook and Twitter, Halesworth Police issued an appeal for the owner to come forward after the keys were found in Gillingham, near Beccles earlier this month.
It said: "Lost Keys.
"A bunch of unusual keys has been handed in to the Safer Neighbourhood Team at Beccles.
"They were found by a member of the public in The Street, Gillingham near Beccles on September 4.
You may also want to watch:
"If you're missing a bunch of keys, please contact Beccles SNT via 101."
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died