Appeal to trace family of Ditchingham man who died in hospital
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police have issued an appeal for help in tracing the family of a man who died earlier this month.
Michael Robert Cowie, aged 52, lived at an address in Ditchingham near Bungay.
He died at the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston on Monday, July 3 2017.
Police say there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding Mr Cowie's death and, despite carrying out extensive enquiries, no next-of-kin have been found.
It is believed he grew up in Aberdeen and has two sons who could be living in Scotland.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information relating to Mr Cowie should contact the Coroner's office in Norwich on 01603 276493.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats