Appeal to trace dead Yarmouth man’s next of kin
Norwich coroner's office is appealing for help to trace the next of kin of a 64 year old man who sadly passed away at the beginning of this week in Great Yarmouth.
Terence Bailey died on Monday, March 19. There were no suspicious circumstances.
Mr Bailey died at his home in John Winter Court, Great Yarmouth, but is believed to have originally been from the Gloucestershire area.
Anyone with any information relating to the next of kin of Mr Bailey is asked to contact the coroner's office in Norwich on 01603 276493.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?