Appeal to help identify jogger who collapsed near Fiveways roundabout
Police are appealing for help identifying a man who collapsed while out running near a busy roundabout this morning.
The man was jogging near the Fiveways at Barton Mills at around 7.15am when he collapsed.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital where he is said to be in a stable condition.
But despite 'significant efforts', to find his identity and inform next of kin, a police spokesman said the force still did not know who the man is.
He is thought to be in his 40s to 50s, and was wearing navy shorts and a green zip-up top.
Anyone with information should call police on 101, quoting CAD number 29 of today.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk